Composed of Principals, Fellows, Assistant Fellows and Assistant Fellows and assisted by the Residential College Leadership Committee (JPKK) at each Campus.
Functions and Roles
- Supervise student activities especially in residential colleges to build students' soft skills and academic abilities.
- Monitor and ensure the safety and health of residential college students are in good condition.
- Assist in monitoring the welfare of residential college students.
- Be an advisor to JPKK at the residential college.
- Provide academic counseling services to residential college students.